I know I keep saying it, but I just can’t believe that spring is right around the corner! I’m thrilled to pack away the heavy winter clothing and accessories, and start fresh with breezy dresses and playful purses. I’ve been scouting out budget-friendly bags this week. Here are 15 of my favorites that all come in under $150.
- The Cult Gaia bag above has reached, well, cult status. I was lucky enough to buy mine before it gained popularity (and a couple of price hikes to go along with its newfound fame). At the time, I was hesitant to recommend it at its current price, but I’ve changed my tune after reaching for it more often than I thought I would. It’s just so darn fun to use! I either throw in a cosmetic case (as seen above) to wrangle items or tie a silk scarf around smaller items to keep them from slipping through the cracks.
- I mentioned the woven totes from this Etsy shop in Saturday’s post. I ordered the market tote, but I’m also crazy about this mini bag at $55.
- A leather half-moon clutch with scallop-trim detail that comes in white and blush for just $95.
- A cheerful striped clutch. I prefer it in yellow, but it’s also available in blue and red.
- You’ll bring a Mar Y Sol tote everywhere this summer.
- A beaded pineapple bucket bag?! Yes, please!
- This flat clutch has the feel of a Clare V. piece, but comes in at just $25.
- With layers of seagrass, this clutch feels like the handheld version of a grass skirt.
- It may be small in size, but this pouch packs a big punch with perforated leather and pom poms.
- A ladylike mini satchel that comes in pastel pink and cobalt blue for $50. I actually have this one on my wish list. The sleek shape looks more expensive than it actually is.
- The most unique leather woven tote I’ve come across yet. I love the pretty turquoise color.
- A mini basket with bright tassel details.
- I can’t believe this straw bucket bag is only $30. It has the cutest pink pom poms!
- This beaded turquoise clutch is a steal at $78.
- Even if you don’t have a tropical vacation on the books, this $38 clutch will make you feel like you’ve escaped the cold with a rainbow of pom poms across the flap.
It’s also worth doing an eBay search for vintage straw clutches for unique spring bags. Plus, you get to smugly tell everyone it’s vintage when they ask where to snag one of their own. 😉