Today marks seven years that Dave and I have been together! We’re heading to Milwaukee this weekend for a little getaway to mark the occasion where we’ll be hunting for vintage furniture, scouring record stores to add to our vinyl collection, wandering around the Third Ward, experiencing the ice bars, and meeting up with friends at Mitten Fest. In other news, we booked a trip to Austin for my 35th birthday at the end of May! If you have any recommendations, let me know!
- Over five years, a waiter collected 8,000 origami sculptures left by customers.
- What you need to know when buying furniture.
- Ten anniversaries worth traveling for.
- How cute is this planter?
- All of the 2018 Super Bowl ads that have been released thus far.
- Thoughts on how to save shopping malls.
- Does data science work when it comes to dating?
- Try these breathing techniques the next time you’re feeling overwhelmed.
- The science of swearing.
- There’s a ceiling fan at the top of our stairs and it’s pretty much the stupidest place for one. We’re likely going to replace it with this beauty.
- Menswear revenue is expected to outpace the womenswear market.
Finds Under $50:
- Vintage-inspired glasses to update your home bar.
- A sweet gingham dress.
- Pick your favorite shade of Pantone’s Color of the Year for your next manicure.
- A romantic and flattering wrap dress.
- A pair of geometric statement earrings.
Earlier This Week:
- Reflecting on a month of [almost] no shopping.
- The sunglasses in this week’s “The Coveted” are ridiculous in a really fun way, and they’re only $16.
- I lost four followers on Bloglovin’ after posting this outfit. Meh. I like the top! 😉
- I can’t resist a selfie when there’s a sunburst mirror around.
- This is why I can’t always hate on winter in Wisconsin.
image via Unsplash