- I spent the weekend in northern Wisconsin, helping my parents pack up the house in anticipation of their upcoming move.
- A bit of Kate Spade brightened up the mailbox
- Each night, my dad and I had a 5 o’clock cocktail: a brandy old fashioned, Wisconsin’s signature drink.
- We rediscovered all sorts of treasures, like these earrings that belonged to my grandmother. (We also found a box of vintage ornaments left by the previous homeowner. Jackpot.)
- Reveling in spring
- Saying goodbye to my childhood home
Follow me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles!