A healthy serving of fruit turns a basic canvas bag into a tote that’s perfect for Saturday mornings at the farmers’ market.
I purchased this mint necklace last week in Florida and it’s already become a source of inspiration for my spring wardrobe: candy colors offset by patterns in rich cobalt.
- Monotone Beaded Necklace, J.Crew, $42.50
- Dinner Plate, C. Wonder, $12
- Striped Smoking Shoe, Charles Philip Loafers, $135
- Zip-Dee-Doo Knob, Anthropologie, $10 each
- Garden Society Scarf, Kate Spade, $100
- Mirror, Lauren Merkin, $35
- Bureau Jacket, J.Crew, $168
- Bubbly Daisy Saucers, Kate Spade, $80 pair
- Bug Bangle, C. Wonder, $48
- “Three Sheets to the Wind” Flask, Izola, $25
- Cockatoo Ring, Juicy Couture, $68
- Handbag, Nine West, $59
Our vacation to Fort Lauderdale was everything I hoped it would be: lounging in the sun, exploring nearby cities and enjoying oceanside cocktails. While there are still bags to unpack and photos to upload, I couldn’t wait to share a few snapshots from the trip.
- Watching planes at Chicago’s O’Hare Airport
- Coach aviators as a Palm Beach souvenir and my favorite pastime: collecting shells
- A bit of relaxation in Hollywood Beach
- An overpriced lunch at the Rustic Inn Crabhouse for their garlic crabs (a lot of work with little reward, but it was fun)
- Rocky shores of the Blowing Rocks Preserve near Jupiter
- The cutest flamingo at Flamingo Gardens (har har)
- Two adventurous flamingos – the rest of the flock stayed away from the tourists
- The courtyard oasis at our hotel: The Cocobelle Resort
- The hotel’s vintage key fob
I really don’t want to leave tomorrow.
This afternoon, we head to Chicago in anticipation of tomorrow’s flight to Fort Lauderdale. I’m looking forward to oceanside mornings and afternoons exploring … and absolutely no computer. Although, I’m sure I’ll be on Instagram.
See you next week!