Our second 60-degree day definitely means it’s time to bring out the spring accessories.
2/3 oz. SKYY Infusions Pineapple
1/2 oz. vanilla rum
1 oz. lychee puree
Splash of fresh lemon juice
3 oz. pineapple juice
Shake and strain into a rocks glass, then add a little Grenadine. Garnish with floating orchid.
Faceted Square Ring, Ariella Collection, $68
Your first purchase for spring should be a pair of wear-with-everything sandals.
As if I wasn’t already anxious for spring, today is supposed to be in the mid-50s. In Wisconsin. In March. I think a wardrobe overhaul is in order, with plenty of pastels and bright yellow accents.
- Embroidered Dress, Juicy Couture, $300
- Patent Color Watch, ASOS, $44.76
- Cocktail Stirrers, KegWorks, $4.75/set of 24
- Japanese Floral Rose Bowl, Kate Spade, $60
- Gumdrop Stud Earrings, Kate Spade, $38
- “Whiskerlo” Flats, Stuart Weitzman, $355
- Alligator Bracelet, Kenneth Jay Lane, $90
- Bow Belt, Ted Baker, $69.83
- Boardwalk Tote, J.Crew, $59.50
- Passport Holder, Miu Miu, $215
- Lacquered Flower Ring, Forever21, $6.80
- Stripe iPhone Case, Kate Spade, $40