I’ve been looking for a nail color that was equal parts peach and tangerine (which, coincidentally, would be a lovely cocktail combination: “the peach-erine-tini”). While Chanel polish is a splurge, “June” is exactly what I hoped for – and the color I plan to wear all spring.
- A few vintage brooches pinned to a cozy sweater
- A bouquet of tulips – my favorite flower
- Celebrating the one-year anniversary of our first date
- Touring the Mitchell Park Conservatory in Milwaukee
- Tropical foliage at the conservatory
- Milwaukee’s architecture
I’ve been scouring every male style site I can think of to find a suitable Valentine’s Day gift for Dave. I think I’ve finally narrowed it down. Of course, it needs to remain a secret until the 14th, but here are some ideas for the guy in your life that I can share.
These sneakers barely earn “Sartorial Steal” accolades ringing in at just under $100, but this collaborative effort between Kate Spade, Tretorn and artist Florence Broadhurst is too good to miss. I’m actually on the market for a pair of sneakers to wear with cuffed jeans and these fit the bill.