I just placed an order for the drapey beach pants. They’re included in J.Crew’s extra 40% off sale items with code SHOPNOW, bringing the price down to $36. I envision them with a loose cami and an oversize pendant like the one featured above.
In other news, you can take an extra 25% off sale items at Shopbop through Dec. 31 with code EXTRAEXTRA. These wedge snow boots from Tory Burch are an adorable way to deal with the inclement weather. I’m also a big fan of this Clover Canyon dress, as long as you ditch that weird faux leather belt. I bet it would look better worn loose with tights and ankle boots.
This week, I’m coveting:
- A set of holiday cocktail glasses to make spiked eggnog look even more festive.
- This skirt, which was my favorite item in a recent J.Crew catalog. It’s too bad the price is on the high side. It would look gorgeous with slim sweaters this fall and thin t-shirts come spring.
- A deep burgundy lipstick that’s tempting enough to make me give up my beloved bright pinks.
- A loose dress that leaves plenty of room for this week’s Thanksgiving feast. Pair it with tights and tall boots for fall.
- A pair of patterned platform pumps. Navy is one of my favorite colors and these would give my wardrobe a much-needed dose of whimsy.
- A pair of chic tassel earrings with plenty of movement.
- An affordable marble side table. Extra places to set drinks are a must for the holiday season. I bought a slightly different one that is only available in stores and I adore it. When it’s not being used as a cocktail table, one of these glass knots (in ice blue) is perched on top.
Sales are starting to roll out well before Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year! Here are a few of the most notable ones to check out today:
- Tory Burch: Spend $250 or more and receive 30% off your purchase with code THANKS. It also applies to sale items.
- Erin Fetherston: The end-of-season sale is on with gorgeous special occasion pieces at up to 90% off.
- Kate Spade: It’s time for another limited-time secret sale!
- Net-a-Porter: Normally this sale doesn’t start until Black Friday, but markdowns came a bit earlier this year with items at up to 50% off! Keep an eye on anything you love. Some items eventually make it to 70% off.
- Shopbop: Take 15% off orders of $250+, 20% off orders of $500+, or 25% off orders of $1,000+ with code GOBIG15. If you have any friends yearning for some of their wish listed items, go in together to reach that 25% discount.
Over the last few weeks, I’ve found myself bookmarking more bright, whimsical items to (hopefully) incorporate into my wardrobe once “No Shop November” comes to a close. Although, there’s a good chance I’ll lose my resolve once Black Friday rolls around. (Last year, I couldn’t resist a beautiful Monica Vinader Baja bracelet in sterling silver and green onyx for half price.) Until then, here are some of the items catching my eye this week:
- A bright pink coat. I wanted a pink winter coat last year, but couldn’t find the right one. It seems like such a wonderful dose of much-needed color in the dead of winter.
- A monkey bag charm. It’s an irresistibly cute way to stow coins and other small essentials.
- This plaid dress from Banana Republic, which I might break my shopping ban to try this month. The direction of the plaid pattern and cut of the wedding dress look flattering. I think the fringe hem looks sloppy on a tailored piece like this and I’d have it hemmed to hide it.
- Stripes and scallops! Does it get any better than this darling swimsuit?
- Celebratory shot glasses to take the edge off the holiday stress.
- Lulu Frost’s oversized initial pendants.
- A pair of hot pink pumps that would make Barbie proud. I also love these muted pink pumps.
- I’m tempted to snag this Joyeux Noel striped t-shirt for lazy days at home.
- I came across this dark floral blouse this morning. Not only is it beautiful, it’s wallet-friendly!
- How amazing is this accent table? The top is solid marble and it comes to just $76.50 after the extra 15% off. Need.
This week, I’m coveting:
- The beautiful splash of sequins on this new arrival from Tory Burch. The assortment of colors mix and match with your holiday favorites, but I imagine it would also look pretty with spring pastels.
- The lace detail on this $30 blouse.
- A cozy cable-knit sweater in olive green. Wear it with a light pink skirt for an unexpected color combo.
- A sensible camel skirt in an unexpected material. Neoprene breathes life into an office staple.
- Slingback feline flats. My obsession with Charlotte Olympia’s iconic kitty hasn’t died down. I’m crazy about this feminine option for spring.
- Rainbow crystal chandelier earrings. The holidays are way more fun with a garish amount of color.