- A mini skirt ($52) in the most darling retro print.
- A pair of vintage-inspired sunglasses ($30). They also come in black.
- A pineapple catchall bowl ($42). Put this at your entryway to collect keys and loose change. I love that the interior is painted my favorite color. (I managed to snag the Lilly Pulitzer for Target pineapple bowl. Another pineapple wouldn’t be overkill, right?)
- A metallic woven clutch by Monserat De Lucca ($45).
- A strappy cami ($39.50). It looks a lot like the Express cami that many people love (I don’t like the fit on me) and the J.Crew one that’s significantly more expensive. (The shorts the model is wearing are also under $55.)
- Not Pictured: If you’re still yearning for a pair of double pearl earrings, there’s a Kenneth Jay Lane set for $18. Or just follow my lead and buy a pair of eBay for $4.
Enter to win a Mother’s Day charm necklace from Helen Ficalora. Enter here!