Today’s packing list for The Bay Area comes from Lindsay of Middle of Somewhere:
I was lucky enough to live in The Bay Area for about three years while attending graduate school and I look forward to each and every time I am able to go back to visit. San Jose has a special place in my heart because that is where I lived and was able to make so many new friends who I still keep in touch with to this day. That’s why visiting this area is so special to me. San Francisco stole my heart from my first visit there. It is such an amazing city because every time you visit, you can find a new neighborhood to explore that is completely different from the next. I always try to pack clothes that can transition from one activity to the next and are comfortable enough to walk around and explore in all day.
- SF Giants hat: Because you can’t make a trip to San Francisco without making sure to catch a Giants game.
- Old Navy Cardigan: The weather can often be random and unpredictable in the Bay Area, so I always make sure to have a cardigan or light jacket on stand by, especially in the summer time.
- Gap Boyfriend Jeans: Boyfriend jeans are the perfect transition piece to wear during the day or to dress up at night with a blazer and heels for a nice dinner—preferably a nice Italian meal in North Beach!
- Rebecca Minkoff Purse: You can’t go wrong with a lightweight crossbody bag while sightseeing around the city all day.
- Steve Madden Sneakers: Comfortable walking shoes are a must, especially when braving the hills of San Francisco.