This J.Crew necklace is quickly becoming my go-to accessory for spring.
I’m thrilled to announce today’s giveaway from Wendy Mink Jewelry. I was introduced to the brand a couple of years ago and immediately fell in love with the laid back, yet sophisticated aesthetic. I have plenty of pieces from the jeweler that I absolutely covet, including this pair of earrings.
ABOUT WENDY MINK JEWELRY
Influenced by Victorian jewelry and Indian designs, Wendy Mink Jewelry is handcrafted by Tibetan jewelry artisans at the company’s New York City Tribeca studio.
ENTER TO WIN!
Now to the good stuff. Wendy Mink Jewelry has generously offered to give a pair of tangerine-colored Carnelian Drop Hoop Earrings worth $123 to a Bedknobs & Baubles reader!
Bonus Entry #1: Visit Wendy Mink Jewelry. In a separate comment, let me know what items you love.
The Fine Print: Giveaway open to all readers. The giveaway period will run through Friday, April 6, 2012. The winner will be announced the following day. Be sure to leave a blog URL or e-mail address so I can contact you! Good luck!
This giveaway is now closed – thanks for entering!
- Cocktail recipes are appropriate reading material, right?
- Dave surprised me with a bouquet of roses
- Ikat shorts paired with a mint necklace
- Research for our spring trip to Kentucky
- A few impulse purchases from Target
- Getting ready for Monday morning with a dose of spring: cotton candy pink nails and a beetle pin
Follow me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles!