Gifts for the Geeky Guy:
I’ve sifted through hundreds of products and ideas to curate this year’s gift guides, but I’ve forgotten one very important list: the one for myself. I wouldn’t mind finding any of these luxe items under the tree this year. (Dear Santa, I’ve been an awfully good girl.)
- Color-blocked turtleneck, Tory Burch, $162.50
- Woodland Shot Glasses, Z Gallerie, $19.95
- Sunglasses with a Slight Cat Eye, Kate Spade, $128
- Chunky Link Bracelet, ASOS, $27.27
- Leather Duffle Bag, Floto, $299
- Snakeskin Wedges, Kate Spade, $325
For more of my wish list, visit me on Pinterest.
I’m embarrassed to admit that once there’s even a hint of flurries in the air, I’m dreaming of a tropical location: a place where bare feet and caftans are not only acceptable, but glamorous. A seaside getaway will have to wait, yet that won’t stop me from asking Santa for a few beachy items this year.
There’s more than a month left until Christmas, but I’m determined to finish my holiday shopping early and actually take time to enjoy the season – and avoid creepy mall Santas. Here are a few gift ideas for the globetrotter on your nice list: