I only feel svelte enough for a bikini about 10% of the time and that’s only when the conditions are optimal: I ate well, exercised that week and kept away from the cocktails. For the other 90%, I rely on a one-piece suit with strategically placed ruching. This year, I’ve grown tired of my blend-into-the-background black suit and am looking for something much more vibrant.
This afternoon, we head to Chicago in anticipation of tomorrow’s flight to Fort Lauderdale. I’m looking forward to oceanside mornings and afternoons exploring … and absolutely no computer. Although, I’m sure I’ll be on Instagram.
See you next week!
Look forward to summer with this striped swimsuit from Old Navy. With its flattering cut and strategically placed stripes, I don’t think it’ll be available for much longer.