For the better part of last week, the meteorologist stressed how beautiful it would be on Saturday with highs in the 60s. He was wrong. Browsing boutiques and stopping at a beloved restaurant for brunch was much colder than anticipated, but a mint shell and floral bracelet kept an optimistic spring in my step.
- A petite Sunday treat
- Adding a bright belt to a new dress
- Two roses left from the bouquet Dave gave me last week
- We may not have cherry blossoms, but trees are in bloom at Wisconsin’s capital
- A barrel of monkey erasers at a local gift store
- A new-to-me vintage necklace for only $3
Follow me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles!
- A few vintage brooches pinned to a cozy sweater
- A bouquet of tulips – my favorite flower
- Celebrating the one-year anniversary of our first date
- Touring the Mitchell Park Conservatory in Milwaukee
- Tropical foliage at the conservatory
- Milwaukee’s architecture