Standing over the sink and squeezing the last bit of my preferred shampoo into a flight-approved bottle is my least favorite part of packing. However, I don’t check a bag, so it’s the only way to avoid hotel soaps and lotions that irritate my skin. Enter 3FLOZ. The site features a selection of luxury beauty items in sizes the TSA won’t confiscate with resources to make your travels so much easier:
- Frequent flyer? There’s a replenishment program.
- Heading to a new destination? Shop by activity.
- Forgot something? They’re now putting beauty vending machines in major airports.
- Not sure what you need (or are just too darn stressed to make a decision)? There are six curated kits with all of the essentials.
The 3FLOZ team sent over a "In a Clutch" kit for my trip to D.C. It’s full of must-haves for a night out, but the Air Repair rescue balm has already become my favorite everyday product. It’s an all-purpose moisturizer for lips and skin. (I had a dry patch on my lip that wasn’t healing even after applying Vaseline and ChapStick for two weeks; this Air Repair product did the trick in two days.)
- Air Repair Rescue Balm
- Blow Out Hairspray
- Help I Have a Blister
- Help I Have a Headache
- Tatcha Blotting Pads
- MBeze Cruizee Natural Deodorette
A huge thanks to 3FLOZ! That rescue balm was a lifesaver!(View comments)