I already purchased a pair of double pearl earrings (buy them on eBay for around $6) and a pearl collar, yet I still don’t see my obsession with pearl jewelry ending anytime soon. It’s hard to resist the trend when incredible pieces like this bold cuff keep popping up. You can see it in action on Rebecca’s Instagram here.(View comments)
Lately, I’m loving:
- A chance to finally relax. After a year of planning and countless sleepless nights, our annual B2B expo went off without a hitch last Wednesday. Phew!
- The Jennifer Meyer for J.Crew bracelet featured above. I adored the pieces from the collaboration when it was released, but the price point was a bit high. I purchased the bracelet a few weeks ago when there was an additional 40% off the sale price. It’s quite beautiful in person and the cut glass has a glimmering, prism-like quality.
- Learning Spanish on Duolingo. Have you used the app?
l’ve been itching to treat myself to a new piece of jewelry. I thought about this Bauble Bar necklace, but decided the money would be better spent on a more expensive statement piece. This pair of Tory Burch earrings was a contender as was a Lulu Frost necklace. Then I saw this Tory Burch cuff. It’s from the spring 2014 collection and available for pre-order (shipping in December). It’s one of those pieces that I wouldn’t wear all the time, but I would treasure forever.(View comments)
Tortoise shell isn’t a material normally used for warm-weather jewels, but the tropical flowers of this bracelet keep it from looking too autumnal. J.Crew is continuing its 25% off sale through the end of the day, making this stunner just $66.(View comments)
I bought a Kiel James Patrick rope bracelet last year (I couldn’t pass up the anchor closure), but this Jeweliq bracelet is a more affordable alternative. It’s just $17 with free shipping and is also available in red and navy.(View comments)
Right now, I’m coveting:
- Kate Spade’s new woven clutch in either burnt sienna or navy
- A pair of turquoise and crystal earrings
- A swimsuit straight out of the ’70s
- Tropical sandals in an eclectic mix of shells and raffia
- A quartz cuff that looks like sea glass (or rock candy)
- A breezy tunic in an ocean hue
- This bright botanical rug
My week is always brighter with a new piece of jewelry, so I’m especially thrilled to bring you a giveaway from a beloved site: JewelMint.
JewelMint is a free, members-only site with personalized recommendations based on your style profile. Every piece is priced at $29.99, making it an affordable way to add a bit of luxury to your wardrobe (and I assure you that they look pricey in person). As an added bonus, first-time purchasers can get two pieces for the price of one with this link.
The pieces that JewelMint sent over for me to try are gorgeous and I’m so excited to see what you pick out! Three lucky ladies will each win an item of her choice. To enter, all you need to do is register for JewelMint and tell me what you love from your personal showroom. As always, there are bonus entries for supporting Bedknobs & Baubles. Good luck!
This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian readers!(View comments)
Right now, I’m coveting:
- A bright blue bag for under $50
- A tropical skirt - all it needs is a white tank and simple flat sandals
- A little lime in the form of this J.Crew bracelet
- An ikat tee that will go with [almost] everything this summer
- This blue batik tray
- Napkins monogrammed with playful three-letter words
- Statement earrings that look carefree, thanks to clear crystals