Happy New Year! I hope you’re recovering nicely from an evening of champagne, party horns and a midnight kiss!(View comments)
Ring in the new year with a cocktail countdown! Five drinks in one night might be a little ambitious. I’d rather start with one today and work through the list one day at a time, ending on New Year’s Day. It’s a festive way to celebrate without the risk of detox.
5. Rosemary Gin Fizz - A sparkly drink that takes minutes to make and packs a punch
4. In the Pink - A blend of grapefruit, pomegranate and a generous splash of vodka (make this one ahead of time and keep it in a pitcher)
3. Bakewell Sour - A cherry-laden dessert drink
2. Bittersweet Negroni - A kumquat garnish adds an unexpected twist to a classic concoction
1. Cans of Sofia - If you make it this far, you’ll appreciate the ease of opening a can of bubbly