I know cash can be tight at this time of year, so why not go for a ring that does double duty? This reversible option from Missoma goes from lapis lazuli to turquoise in a flash and it’s the perfect gift for those indecisive fashionistas on your gift list.(View comments)
I included this Tiffany ring in Thursday’s "Currently Coveting" post, but its Art Deco design and engraved daisy pattern deserve the spotlight this week—and a place in my jewelry box. I’ve been gazing dreamily at this ring everyday for well over a week. Even though I don’t think I’ll find a little blue box under the Christmas tree, it’s a mighty fine contender for my 2014 tax return splurge.(View comments)
A bevvy of colorful cocktail rings is a holiday must have (the more, the merrier!). I’m fond Dean Davidson’s unique setting for these gemstone rings. The misty blue labradorite is my favorite.(View comments)
Lately, I’m loving:
- A chance to finally relax. After a year of planning and countless sleepless nights, our annual B2B expo went off without a hitch last Wednesday. Phew!
- The Jennifer Meyer for J.Crew bracelet featured above. I adored the pieces from the collaboration when it was released, but the price point was a bit high. I purchased the bracelet a few weeks ago when there was an additional 40% off the sale price. It’s quite beautiful in person and the cut glass has a glimmering, prism-like quality.
- Learning Spanish on Duolingo. Have you used the app?
Over the last week, I’ve been admiring the work of L.A.-based designer Karen Hsiang—especially her collection of sensual, sculptural rings. I’m torn between the lateral ring (above) and the crevice ring. (If you’re a reader of Gem Gossip, you already know that you can use code “GEM GOSSIP” to take 30% off your purchase through Thanksgiving.)(View comments)
It’s time to pick up the now-iconic Saint Laurent “Arty Ring!” As part of Net-a-Porter’s end-of-season sale, the ring is only $145. (It’s even cheaper than the $195 I paid for it years ago!) It’s available at this price in pink and coral. (It looks like the cream just sold out.)(View comments)
I remember coveting this coat from Deborah Lloyd’s tenure at Banana Republic back in 2004. Even though I had my Gap employee discount, I couldn’t justify the purchase on my modest college budget. But some things are meant to be. I stumbled across the coat on eBay a couple of weeks ago and scored it for $40.View comments)
We booked our spring vacation to Charleston last week. Even though I have to wait until May to see the ocean again, the watery hues of this ring would tide me over (pun!) for just $48.(View comments)
Welcome spring with a bouquet of baubles in the form of this lovely Alexis Bittar ring.
- Take 40% off your purchase at Wendy Mink Jewelry with code “baubles” through the end of the day
- The Gemify giveaway has ended because the company unexpectedly went out of business. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this causes. I’m working on a March giveaway that will have better results - stay tuned!