I remember coveting this coat from Deborah Lloyd’s tenure at Banana Republic back in 2004. Even though I had my Gap employee discount, I couldn’t justify the purchase on my modest college budget. But some things are meant to be. I stumbled across the coat on eBay a couple of weeks ago and scored it for $40.View comments)
We booked our spring vacation to Charleston last week. Even though I have to wait until May to see the ocean again, the watery hues of this ring would tide me over (pun!) for just $48.(View comments)
Welcome spring with a bouquet of baubles in the form of this lovely Alexis Bittar ring.
- Take 40% off your purchase at Wendy Mink Jewelry with code “baubles” through the end of the day
- The Gemify giveaway has ended because the company unexpectedly went out of business. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this causes. I’m working on a March giveaway that will have better results - stay tuned!
This rose quartz and ruby ring by Zara Simon is breathtaking - and one you should drop early hints for as a Valentine’s gift. It’s rare to find such a unique ring in the most feminine of color schemes.(View comments)
Right now, I’m coveting:
- Stingray-print pumps in a lovely shade of blue
- Estee Lauder’s spring nail polish collection (I already own the blue one)
- Serious fabric in candy colors, like this Milly dress
- Elephant glasses
- A gold stapler
- The interesting cut of this blue topaz ring by Katie Rowland
This week’s gem is from Gorjana. Wear the ring as pictured, or turn the bar to the back. It’ll appear as if one ring is floating above the other.
Remember to tag Instagrams of your jewelry with #baubleoftheweek. I’ll start sharing your photos next week! More info here.(View comments)
Rhinestone ribbons loop around to create this stunning cocktail ring from Chloe + Isabel. New Year’s Eve is fast approaching (can you believe it?) and your champagne toast will be much more dazzling with this ring atop your finger.(View comments)
And the winner is… Congrats to Lauren on winning the Breakfast at Tiffany’s eye mask! Thanks to everyone for entering. Your continued support make these giveaways possible. Be sure to enter to win $100 to Shopbop!(View comments)