Every breezy summer dress looks best paired with a large piece of jewelry, like this blue moon-shaped by Kelly Wearstler.
I purchased this quirky banana-print top moments after featuring it in last week’s “Color Crush.” It’s scheduled to ship at the beginning of June, but I’m already dreaming of ways to wear it that are inspired by colorful Palm Beach.
This feature is dangerously close to becoming the “Necklace of the Week,” but can you really blame me when there are so many stunning options? This week’s bauble is one of my favorites from designer Gerard Yosca. You’ll get to know more about him in an upcoming “Behind the Baubles” and have a chance to win one of his beautiful designs. (Yes, I’m jealous. And, yes, I do expect the winner to take lots of photos to share with me on Instagram!) Stay tuned for more info.
Right now, I’m coveting:
- A coat of glossy turquoise painted on a ceiling
- A simple shift in a punchy hue
- This colorful cluster of gems
- A gilded lily candle holder
- Flamingo glasses that are motivating enough to brave the crowd at Ikea (thanks to Laura Bear’s post!)
- Updating tuxedo pants with a floral lace stripe
- A turquoise statement necklace