- Earrings, Kendra Scott, $70
- Polka Dot Top, Madewell, $98
- Woven Clutch, Ana Accessories, $27.99
- Parrot Letter Opener, High Street Market, $16
- Scalloped Edge Shorts, Topshop, $72
- Skinny Resin Bangle, Banana Republic, $19.50
- Bug Buckle Belt, ASOS, $27.27
- Vase, Crate & Barrel, $12.95
- Cabana Scarf, Henri Bendel, $138
- Sandals, DV by Dolce Vita, $69
Mother’s Day is right around the corner, but there’s still time to pick up a thoughtful gift for mom. Here are a few ideas:
- A bright floral scarf, J.Crew, $59.50
- Loafers in a feminine hue, Cole Haan, $168
- A cable knit throw, Lands’ End, $89
- First I saw a baby chipmunk and butterflies, then a bunny, and then ducks. It’s like Snow White’s forest here.
- Rediscovered an old Banana Republic clutch. I think this is from Deborah Lloyd’s reign, which would explain why it’s still charmingly perfect for spring.
- A new ring that reminds me of a thistle (c/o Oasap)
- Finally found a fuchsia clutch to wear to a wedding this coming weekend
- Craft Beer Week in Madison
- I just learned that my great-grandmother collected Lily of the Valley for her wedding bouquet.
Pair these nautical-inspired loafers with Breton stripes and a woven tote for an easygoing summer ensemble.