This week, I’m coveting plenty of not-so-budget friendly items:
- A cami with a pretty ruffled hem. There’s a good chance that it’s not flattering at all, but it’s worth a try!
- A light fixture that’s making me wish I owned a home and a room with dramatic navy paint. Would it be weird to buy it now and store it to use someday? (Yes.)
- A ladylike Rachel Zoe dress. The short hemline keeps it from being too demure. (I purchased a romper by the designer last year and was impressed with the quality and attention to detail. I have high hopes for the dress.) This nail polish set complements the colors of the dress perfectly.
- A pineapple matchbox. Add a candle for a lovely hostess gift.
- A pair of quirky-meets-traditional loafers from Kate Spade. The slightly pointed toe reminds me of the Everlane pair introduced last year.
- An updated take on a signet ring.
- The very first designer bag I ever fell in love with. Even though Chloé is having a sartorial moment, I loved the crossbody Marcie style since it was first introduced. Honestly, the idea of spending this much on a handbag gives me a panic attack, but I’m considering setting aside $50 per paycheck and all blog/eBay money in hopes of taking the plunge someday. (At that point, I feel that the larger version is probably more practical. I’d like a bag I could at least tuck my camera in on vacation.)