I don’t know about you, but I’ve already managed to blow my budget this month. Thank goodness for a few great deals this weekend:
- This boho lace top from LOFT comes in at $49.50 and has the prettiest peekaboo eyelet detail around the waist.
- A perforated tote ($25) in cream is perfect for work this spring.
- I’m cheating a little bit with this pair of linen crossover shorts from J.Crew. Technically the price is $59.50, but you can snag them for 25% off through April 14 with code SHOPNOW.
- These drop earrings from Kenneth Jay Lane are stunning. I love the light turquoise blue. (And, of course, they’re sold out now. Try these laid back chandeliers instead.)
- I tend to shy away from faux leather shoes, but these chic gold slides are worth trying for $13. They also come in rose gold.