- It took me awhile to embrace chambray, but there are so many pretty pieces this spring that I can’t help but get on board. This little tank top is one of my favorite budget buys ever. You can find it at Modcloth for $40 or Lori’s for a few dollars more.
- Few things make me happier than elastic-waist shorts when it’s unbearably hot. Stock up on summery colors here for $49.50.
- These sandals are basically the love child of the metallic Birkenstocks I featured yesterday and the sandals I recently ordered. They’re also a heck of a lot cheaper.
- Edie Parker beach towels?! I can’t believe I didn’t know about this earlier! They’re just $29.
- I’d actually use this Ted Baker cosmetic pouch to corral the items in my beach bag. There’s also a larger size for $50.