It’s almost guaranteed that I’ll be up and at ‘em before Dave even stirs – which leaves me with enough time to plan little surprises, like making a batch of banana muffins. I used this recipe and added a teaspoon of vanilla to the batter for good measure.
Nothing is sweeter than a whimsical macaron trinket box.
For the better part of last week, the meteorologist stressed how beautiful it would be on Saturday with highs in the 60s. He was wrong. Browsing boutiques and stopping at a beloved restaurant for brunch was much colder than anticipated, but a mint shell and floral bracelet kept an optimistic spring in my step.
- A petite Sunday treat
- Adding a bright belt to a new dress
- Two roses left from the bouquet Dave gave me last week
- We may not have cherry blossoms, but trees are in bloom at Wisconsin’s capital
- A barrel of monkey erasers at a local gift store
- A new-to-me vintage necklace for only $3
Follow me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles!