I spent an hour sifting through pebbles to find opalescent stones when I visited California’s Moonstone Beach. While I did unearth a few, they’re not nearly as pretty as this pair of faceted earrings.
I picked up this dress on a whim and it’s already become a wardrobe staple that I often reach for. Even better? It was only $60. I suspect the cost-per-wear will be mere pennies before summer is over.
- Blossoming trees during a morning stroll in Milwaukee
- Truffle fries and aioli – a match made in heaven at Madison’s Tipsy Cow
- A jacket lining that’s too pretty to hide and my current go-to necklace
- Stopping at Distil in Milwaukee for craft cocktails. Lavender, gin, egg white and a handful of other ingredients? Sold.
- Spring color inspiration at the Milwaukee Art Museum
- Enjoying an adults-only night at the Madison Children’s Museum
Follow me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles
A pair of feminine flats in a wear-with-everything color should be part of your spring wardrobe.
Soon enough, it’ll be time to transition to our summer wardrobes. I’m planning to mix the sweetness of spring with bold graphic prints.
- Herringbone Rug, Urban Outfitters, $74
- Tropical Sunset Necklace, Banana Republic, $69.50
- Bow Belt, ASOS, $14.54
- Peplum Pointe Tank, Anthropologie, $74
- Seaport Bracelet Watch, Kate Spade, $150
- Lantern Vase, Jonathan Adler, $98
- Espadrilles, Diane von Furstenberg, $278
- Zebra Scarf, ModCloth, $24.99
- Printed Shorts, Old Navy, $22.94
- Pink Opal Studs, Wendy Mink Jewelry, $145