This look is definitely more Alice in Wonderland than I prefer, but I had to put together this week’s “The Coveted” with that whimsical clutch in mind! Here’s what caught my eye this week:
- A sweater with a removable bejeweled collar. (Wear it with the rest of your sweaters when this one is at the dry cleaner.)
- Little rhinestone kisses. It’s a subtle touch of glam for the holiday season, a flirty hint at a New Year’s Eve kiss, and a Valentine’s Day must.
- A rich red pout.
- An evening bag that’s equal amounts glitzy and goofy. Basically, the perfect conversation piece.
- This mod mini skirt. At first blush, it looks like the white portion is just a curved design, but if you take a peek at the stock image, you’ll see that it’s actually a heart. On the more affordable side of things, this mini comes in at $54 and still has a bold black and white design.
- A modern update to the classic Mary Jane pump. While not as elegant, these have a similar design with the asymmetrical strap.
- This playful pillow. Jonathan Adler’s Friends & Family sale runs through the end of today (save 20% with code FRIENDS2015). It’s the perfect time to stock up on holiday gifts like gold zebra dishes, chic cocktail glasses, and colorful vases.
- Also! There’s 25% off at Shopbop through Oct. 15 with code INTHEFAM25. It doesn’t apply to Tory Burch or Ferragamo (or a few other brands), which is pretty lame. I need to rein in my spending, but I’m still considering this “creme de la creme” tray.