I purchased this quirky banana-print top moments after featuring it in last week’s “Color Crush.” It’s scheduled to ship at the beginning of June, but I’m already dreaming of ways to wear it that are inspired by colorful Palm Beach.
Right now, I’m coveting:
- New throw pillows in a lovely shade of mint
- A bold, earthy necklace made of amazonite and quartz
- Rose-colored sunglasses
- A pretty floral cuff for $20 (in gold or cream)
- A breezy dress that’s destined for the beach
- This vintage pitcher
- Makeup that’s almost too pretty to use
- Mixing and matching barware in rectangles and stripes
Valentine’s Day is a fun excuse to go over the top with loving gestures, eat as many mini cupcakes as possible, and wear red shoes. Dave surprised me with a Swarovski trinket box. It’s such a glamorous way to store delicate jewelry. I gave him this cordovan money clip wallet (without the logo) that’s handmade in Milwaukee and lobster-print boxers to match my pajama pants. Matching pjs is definitely a sign of true love.
There are more moments from yesterday on Instagram.