I spent much of last weekend cleaning our apartment and freshening things up for spring. Now it’s time to hit refresh on my wardrobe. Spring clothing is great because you can find a lot of really beautiful pieces on a budget. Here are some of my favorites:
- A sweet Kate Spade necklace featuring a cylindrical pendant dotted with crystals.
- A drapey top that goes from the work week to the weekend with ease.
- A pair of small stud earrings by Alexis Bittar.
- Classic espadrilles with a leather upper and ankle ribbons.
- A sunshiny update to sailor stripes. (You’ll also be happy to know that The Outnet now has free shipping. Finally.)
- The cutest floral shorts from J.Crew in a cotton-linen blend.
- A scalloped neckline on this dress from LOFT. (It also comes in mint!)
- A crochet dress that’s just begging to be worn with flat sandals and an oversize bucket bag.
- A raffia clutch with a neon stripe.
- Simple sandals.
Oh goodness, are you gals as strapped for cash as I am after the holidays? I’m baffled by how quickly all of those gifts and our impromptu weekend in Chicago added up! I’m trying to be more mindful of my finances as we head into the new year and fortunately there are some incredible style steals to be found:
- MICHAEL Michael Kors striped top, $60
- Paloma Barceló espadrille flats, $80*
- J.Crew metallic skirt, $48 with code SHOPNOW
- J.Crew bracelet, $78
- River Island cami, $38
- Elizabeth Cole earrings, $51
- Clare Vivier clutch, $98
*I don’t understand how these made it to the end of Net-a-Porter’s sale. They’re so darn cute!