This week, I’m coveting:
- A tangerine cocktail dress from Cameo, despite the fact I have no place to wear it. (I’ve actually tried a few things from Cameo in the past. The quality is lovely, but the fit hasn’t quite worked for me. Still tempted, though.)
- Gray Malin on Shopbop, making it that much easier to get your art fix.
- Colorful cone pieces from Sarah Magid.
- Metallic Madrid sandals from Birkenstock. I bought a pair in black last year and these are seriously making me regret it. If only I had known that I could have rose gold slides a year later! (While we’re on the topic of sandals, I bought these to try in white and I’m considering these in cognac.)
- My favorite Tory Burch tote has been restocked on Shopbop! (I tend to purchase items on Shopbop instead of the designer’s site so I can take advantage of Amazon Prime’s two-day shipping.)
- A splurge-worthy swimsuit with a sexy cutout. (I’d like to get back on the exercise bandwagon and lose another ten pounds before I treat myself to a new swimsuit.)
- An “Aloha” ear climber and stud set. It’s an unexpected way to say hello to summer.