Yesterday was the first day of autumn and I only wish that it felt, well, like fall! We’re in for the hottest first-fall weekend on record in here in Madison with temperatures hovering around 90 degrees. (Whoever says that climate change isn’t real is full of it!) We’ll be out and about enjoying these last few days of summer weather over the weekend. But we’re most excited about our couch arriving today! It’s been almost 10 weeks and I can’t wait to finally have it here!
- Dave splurged and bought us both the iPhone 8. I’m thrilled because I’ve been having battery issues with my old one. (It would completely shut off when it the charge dropped to 30% and wouldn’t reboot until it was plugged in. It was frustrating when it happened in Copenhagen last year and I needed the map to get around!) With a new phone comes a new case, of course. Rifle Paper Co. is offering free shipping on phone case orders. Casetify is also offering free shipping. I’m kind of into this design.
- It sounds like Instagram might be switching to a 4 x 4 grid rather than the 3 x 3. I don’t like it. You?
- Sorry, but The Devil Wears Prada cerulean speech is wrong.
- My brother lives in Washington and I still haven’t been out to visit! We really need to do a combined trip of visiting him and spending a few days in Seattle. This guide is making me antsy to book tickets.
- This should probably serve as your Halloween costume inspiration.
- I’m seriously considering this plaid coat.
- The inside story of Donatella Versace’s homage to her brother Gianni.
- The BBC is going to air a Harry Potter documentary.
- Did you see this major tech glitch over at Anthro? Oops!
- There are few things I love more than lounging around the house in pajamas on a weekend morning. I’m loving this striped set!
Five Under $50:
- An elegant blouse to wear with jeans or tuck into a skirt.
- This is the perfect summer-to-fall top for when temperatures are on the warmer side. Isn’t the color gorgeous?
- I’m all about the blue-and-black pairing on this floral dress.
- These floral post earrings are so sweet!
- A sheer bell-sleeve blouse.
Earlier This Week:
- The best blouse for early fall.
- More fashionable fall favorites.
- I can’t get enough of thread-wrapped bauble earrings.
- My favorite pieces from Target’s Project 62 collection.
- More weekend links over at Curated Couple.