This week, I’m coveting plenty of ’70s-inspired garb, including:
- The dress I picked up at Zara in Georgetown the other day. I’m absolutely smitten with the bell sleeves and short hemline. There’s an outfit post featuring it coming soon!
- This mini bag in the prettiest blush hue. It’s on the pricey side for such a small purse, so I’m keeping an eye out for a sale. (On another note, did you see Tory Burch’s “Paris” collection? The feathered collar of this shirt seems is great DIY inspiration and this clutch is to die for!)
- Round retro sunglasses.
- A faux suede skirt. There are also faux suede mini skirts that come in camel with and without buttons.
- A feminine creamy nude lipstick, which perfectly offsets a smokey eye.
- An ivory turtleneck that you’ll wear during the work week just as often as the weekend.
- A statement pendant to wear with the season’s tunic dresses. (Confession: My favorite pendants are vintage finds from eBay. I love this, this, and this. It takes patience to hunt down the good stuff, but I’ve found that including the word “runway” with other vintage jewelry search terms yields the best oversize pieces.) The cocktail ring version of this pendant is on sale for $58.