This week, I’m smitten with:
- All of J.Crew’s new arrivals. Lime isn’t really my color, but I can’t stop thinking about this neon skirt. (This striped skirt is also on my wish list.)
- A graphic white cuff. It’s a must for spring.
- Striped kitten heels! I’ve wanted them ever since I spotted this image on Pinterest. (I’m actually really tempted to buy them. They’d be great for work.)
- This pearl cocktail ring. With Piperlime’s demise on the horizon, I bet we’ll start seeing deeper discounts. Add your favorites to your wish list.
- A flirty little romper.
- This bright yellow dress. It’s on sale, so it might be hard to find your size. Check here and here.
- A pretty pineapple key fob.
PSA: Remember the red dress I wrote about last week? I ended up ordering it and it arrived yesterday. There are two pleats right above the tush. It’s barely noticeable in the stock image and probably isn’t a big deal if you have a straight figure. However, if you’re like me and have ample curves back there, don’t get it. It’s incredibly unflattering.