Over the last few weeks, I’ve found myself bookmarking more bright, whimsical items to (hopefully) incorporate into my wardrobe once “No Shop November” comes to a close. Although, there’s a good chance I’ll lose my resolve once Black Friday rolls around. (Last year, I couldn’t resist a beautiful Monica Vinader Baja bracelet in sterling silver and green onyx for half price.) Until then, here are some of the items catching my eye this week:
- A bright pink coat. I wanted a pink winter coat last year, but couldn’t find the right one. It seems like such a wonderful dose of much-needed color in the dead of winter.
- A monkey bag charm. It’s an irresistibly cute way to stow coins and other small essentials.
- This plaid dress from Banana Republic, which I might break my shopping ban to try this month. The direction of the plaid pattern and cut of the dress look flattering. I think the fringe hem looks sloppy on a tailored piece like this and I’d have it hemmed to hide it.
- Stripes and scallops! Does it get any better than this darling swimsuit?
- Celebratory shot glasses to take the edge off the holiday stress.
- Lulu Frost’s oversized initial pendants.
- A pair of hot pink pumps that would make Barbie proud. I also love these muted pink pumps.
- I’m tempted to snag this Joyeux Noel striped t-shirt for lazy days at home.
- I came across this dark floral blouse this morning. Not only is it beautiful, it’s wallet-friendly!
- How amazing is this accent table? The top is solid marble and it comes to just $76.50 after the extra 15% off. Need.