This week, I’m coveting:
- A set of holiday cocktail glasses to make spiked eggnog look even more festive.
- This skirt, which was my favorite item in a recent J.Crew catalog. It’s too bad the price is on the high side. It would look gorgeous with slim sweaters this fall and thin t-shirts come spring.
- A deep burgundy lipstick that’s tempting enough to make me give up my beloved bright pinks.
- A loose dress that leaves plenty of room for this week’s Thanksgiving feast. Pair it with tights and tall boots for fall.
- A pair of patterned platform pumps. Navy is one of my favorite colors and these would give my wardrobe a much-needed dose of whimsy.
- A pair of chic tassel earrings with plenty of movement.
- An affordable marble side table. Extra places to set drinks are a must for the holiday season. I bought a slightly different one that is only available in stores and I adore it. When it’s not being used as a cocktail table, one of these glass knots (in ice blue) is perched on top.
Sales are starting to roll out well before Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year! Here are a few of the most notable ones to check out today:
- Tory Burch: Spend $250 or more and receive 30% off your purchase with code THANKS. It also applies to sale items.
- Erin Fetherston: The end-of-season sale is on with gorgeous special occasion pieces at up to 90% off.
- Kate Spade: It’s time for another limited-time secret sale!
- Net-a-Porter: Normally this sale doesn’t start until Black Friday, but markdowns came a bit earlier this year with items at up to 50% off! Keep an eye on anything you love. Some items eventually make it to 70% off.
- Shopbop: Take 15% off orders of $250+, 20% off orders of $500+, or 25% off orders of $1,000+ with code GOBIG15. If you have any friends yearning for some of their wish listed items, go in together to reach that 25% discount.