This week, I’m coveting:
- A linen dress with pretty dip-dyed ruffled sleeves. Shift dresses rarely work on me, so I’m envious of the ladies who can pull of this pretty summer frock! Wouldn’t it be fun to wear to a gallery opening? It would look incredible paired with this necklace.
- A ring that makes cocktail hour even more fun.
- A small handbag that makes a big statement. I’m obsessed with this bag, but if you aren’t into the embellishments, this version comes in cream, orange, and light blue.
- Everything at the Lulu Frost sample sale. This necklace tops my wish list. Some of the brand’s newer pieces (like the horn pendant and scarab earrings) are on sale at Net-a-Porter here.
- The unexpected braided leather detail on this pair of sunglasses.
- Stemless wine glasses with pineapples on them. As if I needed more reason to buy a bar cart… They also come in a palm tree version and with flamingos.
- A pair of everyday flats. After this cast is off, I’m stuck with sensible footwear for the rest of the summer. I’ll probably have a few weeks of sneakers before transitioning into something more fun, like Tory Burch Reva ballet flats (shop ‘em here).