I’ve been trying to focus my attention on this space to give myself a creative outlet from the monotony of self isolation, but I’m not quite there yet as I get used to the new normal of working from home. When my work day ends, all I want to do is step away from a computer, go for a walk, and then plant myself in front of a different screen to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons. (Don’t judge me. It’s surprisingly addictive and a nice escape from doomsday news clips.) That said, I bought a few things last month! So, why not get back into the blogging routine with a roundup of my latest acquisitions that may or may not see the light of day outside of a virtual meeting this season! 😉
Disclaimer: I never include things like pajamas and athletic clothes in these roundups, but trust that I bought a new pair of “pandemic pants,” slippers, and a hoodie to go with. I’m embarrassed to share how often I’ve already worn that getup.
PURCHASED – FOR ME
See all of this year’s sartorial additions here.
- Kate Spade ‘party bubbles’ blouse – Kate Spade’s sale items are an extra 50% off right now, so it’s a good time to scoop this up if you like it as much as I do! I tend to be between a small and medium in Kate Spade items and went with the medium in this one, although it was close.
- Kate Spade ‘pacific petals’ hair tie – This hair tie is even better in person. I didn’t realize that you can remove the scarf and use just the scrunchie portion, which I won’t actually do, but I love that you can use the scarf separately.
- LOFT floral vine tiered dress – Loft’s tiered swing dresses win me over every time. I went with a small. It looks like it’s already sold out, but you can see the other tiered styles here. I’m considering this black dress next!
- Quay Australia ‘after hours’ sunglasses – These are really fun oversized shades if you’re looking for a new pair this season.
PURCHASED – FOR HOME
- Target lumbar pillow – I’m disappointed that this is already sold out online because it’s one of the best throw pillows I’ve come across at the retailer in awhile. The quality is great and the texture makes it look more expensive than it is. It’s a great accent pillow for bedding.