Alright, ladies, it’s time to get your trigger finger ready for Shopbop’s biggest sale of the season! And these aren’t last-season’s castoffs. Starting at 6:30 a.m., you’ll save on the newest items from your favorite brands!
Tuesday, March 3 at 6:30 a.m. EST through Sunday, March 8, 2015 4:00 a.m. EST
Save 15% with a purchase over $250
Save 20% with a purchase over $500
Save 25% with a purchase over $1,000
Classic items you’ll wear season after season.
New spring items that you’ll wear all season long.
Brands that rarely go on sale.
Ferragamos. (They so rarely go on sale!)
Check in with your loved ones to see if they have any items on their wishlists from Shopbop or East Dane. You can combine orders to get up to that $1,000 threshold for 25% off.
Log in with your Amazon Prime account for fast two-day shipping.
If something doesn’t work out, no sweat. Shopbop has a great return policy.
I spent a lot of time the other night scouring the Shopbop website to find the ten best items worthy of a pre-season sale splurge:
- A classic pair of Ferragamo Varinas or Varas. I own two pairs of Varinas and they’re by far my favorite shoe. They’ll never go out of style and they rarely go on sale. This is the time to order a pair to try for yourself. (And, yes, I am buying them in black today. Can’t. Wait.)
- Tory Burch’s colorful Kerrington pieces are my favorite take on the ’70s trend. (I’m also snagging this tote.)
- I think it’s safe to say that Michael Kors watches have finally reached icon status. This simple silver watch with a white face is another piece you won’t tire of quickly.
- Loeffler Randall’s “Starla” sandals keep making a comeback year after year. Pair them with simple summer dresses.
- Looking for an add-on item you’ll actually use? Opt for any of Gorjana’s pieces.
- Keepsake is a new-to-me brand with ultra feminine clothes. I adore this white frilly romper.
- This swimsuit has the perfect mix of sex appeal and athleticism.
- A DVF wrap dress is a no-brainer. A black jersey option takes you from the office to date night with ease.
- Style and UV protection? Yes, please!
- A Tory Burch smart phone wristlet. Dave gave one to me last year for my birthday and I used it a ton last summer. It’s especially great for nights out on vacation when you only have a hotel keycard to stow. (Seriously consider this. You’ll use it more than you realize.)
This post is in collaboration with Shopbop.