Today’s packing list for The Bay Area comes from Lindsay of Middle of Somewhere:
- SF Giants hat: Because you can’t make a trip to San Francisco without making sure to catch a Giants game.
- Old Navy Cardigan: The weather can often be random and unpredictable in the Bay Area, so I always make sure to have a cardigan or light jacket on stand by, especially in the summer time.
- Gap Boyfriend Jeans: Boyfriend jeans are the perfect transition piece to wear during the day or to dress up at night with a blazer and heels for a nice dinner—preferably a nice Italian meal in North Beach!
- Rebecca Minkoff Purse: You can’t go wrong with a lightweight crossbody bag while sightseeing around the city all day.
- Steve Madden Sneakers: Comfortable walking shoes are a must, especially when braving the hills of San Francisco.