- There’s a killer ASHA online sample sale right now. These gorgeous black onyx and smoky quartz earrings are just $45 (originally $175). Pieces are selling out quickly, so don’t hesitate too long. I purchased these and am seriously considering these. There’s also free shipping.
- These pretty sandals are now on sale for 40% off. They’re also available in tan.
- Since I won’t be going in the pool for the first few weeks of summer, I’m looking for a cute romper like this one to wear while I dip my toes in.
- The dimensions of this bag aren’t online, but it looks like it would carry all of your beach essentials and then some. After summer is over, you could use it as a pretty storage basket in your closet for swimsuits and towels.
- If you haven’t purchased a S’well bottle yet, you need one. This magical thing keeps beverages cold for 24 hours (seriously) and hot ones at the correct temperature for 12 hours. I have one on my nightstand and one at work. The largest size can hold an entire bottle of wine, making it a picnic essential!
- Not Pictured: Have you seen these adorable organizers? The canvas bags are screen-printed with travel essentials, like hairdryers, shoes, and swimsuits. I’m planning to snag the dirty laundry one before our next escape. It’s much classier than using plastic shopping bags to bring back our dirty clothes!
Ashley Dodgen McCormick, CEO & Creative Director, ASHA
Ashley Dodgen McCormick started her line in 2005, pulling inspiration from her time living abroad in Florence and Paris while earning her art history degree from Georgetown University. Focusing on top-quality craftsmanship, the artistry of Ashley’s pieces could compete with fine jewelry. I’m particularly drawn to the bone and white topaz pieces for their youthful elegance.