This week, I’m coveting:
- The beautiful splash of sequins on this new arrival from Tory Burch. The assortment of colors mix and match with your holiday favorites, but I imagine it would also look pretty with spring pastels.
- The lace detail on this $30 blouse.
- A cozy cable-knit sweater in olive green. Wear it with a light pink skirt for an unexpected color combo.
- A sensible camel skirt in an unexpected material. Neoprene breathes life into an office staple.
- Slingback feline flats. My obsession with Charlotte Olympia’s iconic kitty hasn’t died down. I’m crazy about this feminine option for spring.
- Rainbow crystal chandelier earrings. The holidays are way more fun with a garish amount of color.