This week, I’m coveting:
- A chic cape, along with many other new arrivals at J.Crew. This looks like the perfect fit-and-flare LBD and I adore this special occasion dress.
- Illesteva sunglasses in the “frost” colorway. It seems like everyone has these sunglasses now, but the shape is almost too fun to resist!
- A flattering chambray shirt dress. This darling number has an adjustable waist tie so you can get the perfect fit.
- A flippy mini skirt. This cute skirt is a steal at $79. Throw on this grey sweater for an adorable monochromatic ensemble.
- An onyx statement pendant. I really admire Aurélie Bidermann’s work — I just wish it was a bit more affordable! This piece is especially breathtaking and also comes in a hoop earring version.
- A pointed version of the now iconic kitty flats. You know how much I love a pointed flat.