I think it’s safe to assume that I’ll never tire of the nautical trend. (Though, I doubt it can be called a “trend” when it comes back year after year. Perhaps “classic nautical motifs” is more accurate.) Add an anchor bottle opener to your summer bar cart or set sail in an anchor-print swimsuit.
Buyer At Large is an online boutique brimming with unique gifts for women. While there are plenty of jewelry and personal care gifts, my favorites are the kitchen and dining options. How cute are these cheese plates? Pair those with a slate cheese board and you have the perfect hostess gift. And, do you remember those heart-shaped teacups that made the rounds on Pinterest? Yep, they have those too.
Right now, I’m coveting:
- A coat of glossy turquoise painted on a ceiling
- A simple shift in a punchy hue
- This colorful cluster of gems
- A gilded lily candle holder
- Flamingo glasses that are motivating enough to brave the crowd at Ikea (thanks to Laura Bear’s post!)
- Updating tuxedo pants with a floral lace stripe
- A turquoise statement necklace
I was ecstatic to see that Kate Spade’s “Queen of the Nile” clutch ($129) was part of the surprise sale that launched last night. So much so that I actually yelled for Dave to grab a credit card (any credit card!) so I could order it as soon as possible. (He handed over his own AmEx and told me it was an early birthday present.) I had fallen for the clutch last year, added it to my cart numerous times, but just couldn’t pull the $348 trigger. If you’d rather not carry a camel clutch, this ceramic plate ($38) adds a touch of exoticism to your coffee table.
- Win a $40 gift certificate to NOVICA. Enter here.