The best things come in small packages and many times they come tucked into a Christmas stocking. When I was growing up, Santa would fill my stocking with holiday candies on Christmas Eve, but there was always a little gift hidden beneath the sweets. Check out my guest post on La vie … J’aime to see what I’d love to find in my stocking this year.
I yearned for this pair of Kate Spade earrings a few years ago and finally purchased them on eBay. It’s the finishing touch to a whimsical holiday outfit.
I’ve sifted through hundreds of products and ideas to curate this year’s gift guides, but I’ve forgotten one very important list: the one for myself. I wouldn’t mind finding any of these luxe items under the tree this year. (Dear Santa, I’ve been an awfully good girl.)
- Color-blocked turtleneck, Tory Burch, $162.50
- Woodland Shot Glasses, Z Gallerie, $19.95
- Sunglasses with a Slight Cat Eye, Kate Spade, $128
- Chunky Link Bracelet, ASOS, $27.27
- Leather Duffle Bag, Floto, $299
- Snakeskin Wedges, Kate Spade, $325
For more of my wish list, visit me on Pinterest.