…a relaxing stop at the Great Dane beer garden in downtown Madison. After years of living here, I’m embarrassed to admit that I didn’t even know about this oasis until Dave mentioned it. It was a welcome way to refuel during last weekend’s Art Fair on the Square.
- A couple of my favorite baubles
- Downtown Madison
- Wisconsin pennants decorate the ceiling of The Old Fashioned
- Celebrating Independence Day a few days early
- A food truck near the state capitol
- Escaping the blistering heat
You can follow me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles
Follow Bedknobs & Baubles on Bloglovin’
- Blossoming trees during a morning stroll in Milwaukee
- Truffle fries and aioli – a match made in heaven at Madison’s Tipsy Cow
- A jacket lining that’s too pretty to hide and my current go-to necklace
- Stopping at Distil in Milwaukee for craft cocktails. Lavender, gin, egg white and a handful of other ingredients? Sold.
- Spring color inspiration at the Milwaukee Art Museum
- Enjoying an adults-only night at the Madison Children’s Museum
Follow me on Instagram @bedknobsandbaubles