I hope you had a wonderful evening of champagne toasts with your loved ones! Dave and I cozied up on the couch with the cat, Thai food and plenty of bubbly. In short, the perfect way to start a new year.
And what would a New Year’s post be without a list of resolutions for 2014? This year, I will:
- Travel somewhere that requires a passport.
- Continue with the French Wardrobe concept.
- Purchase a new coffee table and the bar cart I wanted last year.
- Adhere to my new and improved budget. At age 30, retirement planning is becoming more of a concern.
- Splurge on a really incredible piece of jewelry—real or faux.
- Learn to cook an amazing pot of beef stew. (If you have a go-to recipe, please send it!)
- Shed the holiday weight gained from eating dozens and dozens of cookies.