If you haven’t ordered gifts by now, they’re not coming in time for Christmas, so let’s turn our attention to the most sparkly night of the year: New Year’s Eve. We finally get to say sayonara to the letdown that 2021 turned out to be! And, hey, I get it if we’re collectively traumatized by the last two years and unwilling to get too excited to ring in 2022 lest we jinx it, but it can’t hurt to set the new year off on the right foot! Here are 15 festive finds to celebrate the dawn of a new year:
- A sparkly tweed bag.
- This is the dress I bought for NYE.
- A dreamy light pink organza dress
- Vintage glasses with silver rims. I love this set!
- If card games are your thing, up the ante with a metallic set.
- An ice bucket is a must. Do you prefer marble and brass or wood grain?
- A swipe of shimmery eyeshadow.
- A metallic bow frame clutch that comes in a rich emerald green.
- Serve dessert in these darling coupes. I’m torn between the peach and blue options.
- Keeping it casual? Top it off with a knit beanie topped with a sequin pom-pom.
- Eye-catching earrings. (These are also stunning and more budget-friendly.)
- Sequin shirts can veer into going-out-top territory quickly. This one is elegant, however.
- Fancy flats. (Plus more options!)
- A resin and crystal bracelet that’s worth the splurge.
- If you’re leaving the house, this one is for you: a cozy faux fur coat to keep warm in the cold.
Let’s keep in touch!
Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest / Bloglovin’
This post contains affiliate links.