Hello! We’re back after a few days in Austin and while I’m happy to be home, I’m already missing the pastries at Easy Tiger! (Our neighborhood donut shop has nothing on their pain au chocolat.) It’s expected to be a relatively chilly weekend here with highs in the low 70s, which sounds terribly cold after simmering away in 100-degree heat with humidity, but it’ll be perfect for bike rides around town. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
- TIME magazine’s amazing cover.
- Grace’s photo diary of her trip to Cuba is incredible. I’d love to visit!
- This retro-inspired suede mini dress is gorgeous. Is it too early to shop for pre-fall?
- We’re heading to Portland at the end of the month, so this travel guide came at the perfect time! Let me know if you have any recommendations for things to see and do while we’re there! (It’s a work trip for Dave, so I’ll have some time to myself to shop and Instagram cute coffee shops.)
- Fifteen online sources for the art lover on a budget.
- Last Saturday, we had a “house crawl” with our friends in the neighborhood. Each house was responsible for a drink and a snack, which turned into one heck of a boozy afternoon. This recipe for a pitcher of palomas was a huge hit! (And I may have picked up a couple of packages of these flamingo swizzle sticks, too.)
- There are some changes on the horizon for J.Crew.
- I saw this teal ottoman in the store and it’s so pretty. (If only it would work in our mid-century modern space.)
- We binge-watched Netflix’s Safe in two days.
- I need more veggie-packed dinner recipes and this vegan coconut curry looks like a good one to try!
Finds Under $50:
- This cute top reminds me of something you’d find at Madewell.
- How cute are these bow-topped wedge espadrilles?
- I love the colors of this striped maxi dress.
- Haven’t found the perfect straw bag yet? How about this clutch with faux bamboo handles?
- I just ordered a second set of these glasses. I bought the first set around the holidays with a rewards coupon and had another one for my birthday, so I figured I’d expand my collection. They look chic and have a subtle blush cast to the glass.
Earlier This Week: