Xdressy dress | Sea & Grass tote | Ann Taylor sandals (old; similar) | Julie Vos bracelet (c/o; similar and love this) | Karen Walker sunglasses (c/o Shopbop) | Monica Vinader ring (similar) | Addcolo wigs Here
- Happy Cinco de Mayo! Celebrate with homemade margaritas, but leave the sugary mix at the store. Here’s all you need for the perfect marg. (This is pretty much the recipe I use, except I use agave nectar instead of simple syrup.)
- I’m not sure it’s possible for me to love Gray Malin more than I already do, but this interview solidified my fan girl status.
- It seems like I’m including a weekly pineapple item, huh? I like what I like! Here’s this week’s must have. It’s just $12!
- This Tinder guy will provide for you. 😉 (Seriously, I’m so glad I never had to join that site. Fun fact: I met Dave on OkCupid!)
- Kirby’s 48-hour guide to Nashville is the perfect way to spend a weekend. (Here’s my travel guide with a few additional must-dos if you’re in the city for a longer period of time.)
- How amazing does Grasie look in her pajama-inspired dress?!
- The Kentucky Derby is this Saturday. I love betting on horses probably more than I should, but I only do it on four occasions: when I’m actually at the track, Derby day, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes. For the last three, I only put $25 down on the first race and use any winnings for the last two. (I’m pretty risk averse!) Read up on the Derby contenders here.
- Who would have predicted that brow art would be a thing?
- Zara’s jewelry is so good right now. I’m loving these orange fringe hoops and these rhinestone waterfalls.
- This editorial explores why J.Crew’s vision of a preppy America failed, and its future isn’t looking too rosy with Jenna Lyons stepping down and a recent layoff of 150 employees.
- West Elm is offering free shipping on select furniture for a limited time with code BIGDEAL. If you have your eye on any of these, buy them now! Shipping on oversize pieces really adds up.
- Speaking of furniture, I’m crazy about this ultra glam outdoor chair.
- This is an interesting peek into the lucrative “healing” gemstone industry.
- We lost out on another house, despite going $16,000 over asking. Sigh. Bacon didn’t care.
- I’ve purchased a few things from this week’s “The Coveted” already.
- New Orleans is more than just booze and beads! (The opening picture to the NOLA city guide is my favorite travel pic I’ve taken yet. There’s a good chance I’m getting that one framed for the new house whenever it happens!)