It’s no secret that oversize earrings are my favorite trend this season, especially when it comes to tassels — and it seems I’m not the only one craving tassel earrings this spring. I wore the pair above in New Orleans last month and received countless compliments on them. I’m not surprised, though. Who can resist the playful swish of shoulder-dusting fringe?! No one. 😉
Below, you’ll find 10 of my favorite tassel earrings for less than $100. (Most are well below that price point, though!)
- The fringe on these drip-dye tassels is unique with a white-to-navy ombre effect.
- Can’t decide between hoops or tassels? These are for you.
- I featured these in my jewelry roundup last week, and I haven’t stopped thinking about them since. I’m torn between the royal blue and turquoise.
- These full silk tassels come in navy and coral.
- Kate Spade knocked it out of the park this season with these pompom tassel earrings that come in a rainbow of colors. The yellow pair is my favorite.
- These $15 silk stunners are long enough to graze your shoulders. They come in green and turquoise.
- How cute is this pair of clustered tassel earrings? The petite size is perfect if you don’t want to go overboard with the fringe.
- These neutral color-blocked beaded tassels will go with all of your summer LBDs and LWDs.
- These beauties come in eight colors to choose from.
- All about color this year? Try these.