This week, I’m smitten with:
- A striped spring coat. There’s also this one for those looking for a dressier–and slightly cheaper–alternative. It’s very Kate Spade, no?
- This is as close as I’ll get to wearing sneakers with casual clothes.
- I know this clutch has already made the rounds, but it’s worth posting on the off chance you haven’t seen it. One side says “oui” and the other says “non.” Perfect for those indecisive days.
- It’s time to take an extra 40-50% off sale items at J.Crew! I’m not much for heels, but I really like these. And they’re still available in a 7!
- Has anyone come across a more affordable version of this swimsuit? Preferably a one-piece.
- A welcome desk accessory upgrade. I’m still using a clear plastic card holder that was under $5 from Staples.
- Can you believe this backpack is $40 from Target?! The design is perfection. I’m not normally one to encourage faux-leather, but something as trendy as this isn’t worth an investment.
- Soon (I hope!) it’ll be time for shorts and breezy tops. The detail on this one keeps it from being just another basic tee.