Last month’s Shopbop sale was pretty epic, but their latest sale can definitely hold a candle to it. It’s time to take 25% off your purchase at the Shopbop Friends & Family sale!
Begins on April 7 at 7 a.m. EST.
Ends April 10 at 4 a.m. EST.
There will be some brand exclusions. The details weren’t released before sale went live, just click here to learn more.
Classic items you’ll wear season after season.
New summer items that you’ll wear all season long. (As you’ll see below, I’m craving brights!)
Log in with your Amazon Prime account for fast two-day shipping.
If something doesn’t work out, no sweat. Shopbop has a great return policy. (And it’s free.)
Items are reserved in your cart for 30 minutes. Add everything you love–especially if there’s low stock–and edit before you check out.
I’ve been pretty sick over the last couple of days (which included a trip to Urgent Care with an asthma attack my inhaler couldn’t handle). It’s been rough, but it has given me a chance to scour the Shopbop website to find the prettiest pieces for summer:
- This set of pouches from Furla. Use them to organize your tote bag or use the large one as a clutch.
- A flirty DVF romper. There’s no risk of Marilyn Monroe moments in something this practical.
- A Rory Beca dress that’s exclusive to Shopbop.
- A breezy white dress. This one is from Club Monaco.
- Tassel earrings (a classic!) from the one and only Oscar de la Renta.
- Soludos espadrilles. I can’t decide between solids or stripes. (They’re also a steal with most styles coming in at under $70.)
- Geometric sunglasses. They’re both playful and practical for summer.
- A white bucket bag. I can’t get this one from Rebecca Minkoff of my mind. There’s also a dreamy Furla version.
- Summery statement earrings.
- A beach dress with an irresistible lemon print (another Shopbop exclusive).