Whenever a designer incorporates real stones into costume jewelry, I’m sold, especially when it comes to rich blue-greens of chrysocolla and amazonite that remind me of the ocean.
Right now, I’m coveting:
- The pansy earrings at Alexis Bittar’s summer sale
- White flats with black bows (and preferably less expensive than this pair)
- A little white dress, but I still haven’t found the perfect one in my budget
- An edgy ring that’s simple enough for everyday wear
- Taking advantage of clearance sales – I snagged this J.Crew coat at Net-a-Porter since it was finally marked down by 50%
- This fragrance, especially its description of “sea spray and dune grass”
- Desert floral shorts and perhaps the top to match
Color Crush: Banana
Shop It: Miu Miu sandals // Alexis Bittar bracelet // Issa dress // Lulu & Georgia vases // J.Crew top // Mulberry key fob // A.J. Morgan sunglasses // Kate Spade earrings
Color Crush: Lilac
Shop It: Dior nail polish // Swarovski ring // Alexis Bittar ring // Tibi dress // MICHAEL Michael Kors sunglasses // J.Crew necklace // Modcloth bag // Lulu & Georgia chair // Gorjana earrings // Chinese Laundry shoes
Bauble of the Week
Welcome spring with a bouquet of baubles in the form of this lovely Alexis Bittar ring.
- Take 40% off your purchase at Wendy Mink Jewelry with code “baubles” through the end of the day
- The Gemify giveaway has ended because the company unexpectedly went out of business. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this causes. I’m working on a March giveaway that will have better results – stay tuned!