If there was ever a post that illustrated my end-of-summer aesthetic, this is it. I’m all about the relaxed bohemian vibe with these finds:
- A loose gauze dress from BB Dakota. If you saw my Instagram yesterday, you know I already added it to my wardrobe. It’s on sale for just $50 and fits true-to-size. (I went with a medium.) Find this “Bronwen” style and other BB Dakota sale dresses here. I’m also loving the brand d.Ra for other affordable frocks. There’s a yellow one I’m smitten with.
- A printed haircalf clutch by Clare V. Thus far, I’ve resisted adding the brand’s signature pouch to my collection. I’m just not sure how much I’d actually use it. This is the first design that makes me willing to risk it.
- These fantastic fringe earrings. There’s also a matching necklace that I’m equally obsessed with.
- The perfect nude polish that has just the right amount of pink.
- A Moroccan pouf. You have no idea how much I want one of these. I’ve been on a huge decorating kick lately. In fact, housewares are pretty much all I look at after work now. Replacing the couches that our cat christened as his scratching post is our next priority, but I’ve been dying to add a pouf to our apartment for the longest time. I originally found this one in faux leather on Lulu & Georgia for $330. However, it looks like you can get the same one here (in leather!) for $200. There’s also a simpler design on sale for $150. There are tons of colors to choose from, but I prefer tan. I think it will age beautifully.
- Barely there sandals. I’ve never tried Ancient Greek Sandals (Megan loves them!), but these look like the perfect pair for the last few weeks of summer.